Are you looking for Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language exam practice tests for your children? If yes, you are in the right place. Cambridge IGCSE® English as a Second Language Practice Tests 1 with Answers and Audio CDs (2): For the Revised Exam from 2019 (new syllabus) (Cambridge International IGCSE) Paperback – Audiobook will blow your mind. Buy your copy now. https://amzn.to/3vgfcNB
Harry Potter Box Set: The Complete Collection (Set of 7 Volumes)
A beautiful boxed set containing all seven Harry Potter novels in paperback. These new editions of the classic and internationally bestselling, multi-award-winning series feature instantly pick-up-able new jackets by Jonny Duddle, with huge child appeal, to bring Harry Potter to the next generation of readers. It’s time to PASS THE MAGIC ON
Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. The novels chronicle the lives of a young wizard, Harry Potter, and his friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Are you looking for some books that will blow your mind? If yes, check our 10 best-selling books for aspiring entrepreneurs. The following books will help you to grow in businesses and your personal life as well. These elegant entrepreneur books will change the way you think about money and the goals of life.
2.Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad – the international runaway bestseller that has held a top spot on the New York Times bestsellers list for over six years – is an investor, entrepreneur and educator whose perspectives on money and investing fly in the face of conventional wisdom.
Rich Dad Poor Dad
It’s been nearly 25 years since Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad first made waves in the Personal Finance arena.
It has since become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time… translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert’s story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
Are you going to write CAMBRIDGE IGCSE English as a Second Language in November 2021? If yes,get your Easy A Star Course for only $99!
Course includes materials for writing, model answers and 2 practice tests and much more! Only limited seats hurry!
You recently used an application to communicate with your teachers and friends from your home. Here are some of your friends’ comments about the performance of the App.
‘It was amazing.
‘It was worried about data loss.
write a review for your school magazine giving your ideas. The comments may give you some ideas, but you should try to use some ideas of your own, Your review should be about 150-200 words
A Star Model Answer
Ann’s English Academy is here to provide you with some easy tips to achieve an A* in Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language examination (0510/11) within 30 days!
1-10 days exam overview
You have to learn everything you need to know for the examination
- Make a realistic time table to study systematically
- Make a list of the most difficult questions
- Eat the frog(The frog is that one thing you have on your to-do list that you have absolutely no motivation to do and that you’re most likely to procrastinate on. … Eating the frog means to just do it, otherwise, the frog will eat you meaning that you’ll end up procrastinating it the whole day.)
- Take regular breaks
- Reward yourself when you achieve a difficult topic
- Make notes
- Make a formula kit or a vocabulary list
- Revise your notes material first paper questions
- Highlight difficulties
- Practice more challenging questions
- Make a checklist of easy, difficult, and the most difficult questions
11-20 days revise the past paper questions
- Print out the past paper questions and practice on it
- Solve the past paper exercises that you find is the most challenging.
- Solve all past paper questions and variant papers of 10 years
- Solve past papers in the exam like environment
- Set time
- Avoid distractions
- Correct the reading papers according to the marking scheme
- Find an expert to mark your writing task
- Reread the question so that when the wrong under refer back to the mistakes.
- Make sure you have 10 days between solving past papers and revision
- Strengthen in your weak area with the help of an expert
- Get a 6 to 8 hours sleep
- Eat healthy food
- Stay hydrated
- Provide playtime for you
- Follow timetable
- Communicate with the prayer groups
- Keep in touch with your teachers
- Revise your notes as much as possible
- Go through the previous mistakes during the past papers solving
- Make a checklist of the most challenging questions and make sure you are ready with the most difficult questions.
Here comes the review question and model answer to the cinema for your school magazine.
Model answer: Grand Cinemas (Core Model Answer)
Are you one of them who is eagerly anticipating Grand Cinemas in our town? If yes, the project has been completed. Ever since its opening, queues of movie enthusiasts have not reduced. Recently I made a visit to the cinema and based on my experience, I think you should give it a try.
First of all, the majestic cinema gallery which can accommodate thousands of viewers make an incredible impression on viewers. Moreover, it is well equipped with a state of the art Dolby Sound system with the 4K Ultra-HD screen which guarantees an amazing cinema experience.
However, tickets and facilities are overpriced and students may not be able to afford it with their pocket money. The millions of dollars invested in the project may justify this. It is my strident contention that they should make an effort in this respect.
To sum up, I would highly recommend Grand Cinema for all people who are keen on technology and high-tech entertainment. I promise you that you will indulge in a fantastic cinema experience!
Are you looking for Extended model answers for IGCSE ESL writing questions? If yes,pre-book our A Star Model answers for Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language.
A Star Learning materials from Ann’s English Academy.
How to write a review in Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language exam?
This article focuses on the alternative question of Exam exercise 6.
Types of questions questions
1.Book Review 2. Film Review 3. Restaurant Review 4. Trip Review 5. Review a Course 6. Review an App 7. Review a cinema
What is a review?
Short description of something like a film, book, restaurant or an event or a course. A general idea of the above topics is analysed. It also provides with opinions, comments or recommendations.
More details please visit our bloghttp://annsenglishacademy.com/blogs/