Are you looking for a film review for your school magazine expressing your views? If yes, you are in the right place!
- Add the title of the film and underline it, you may provide the reviewer’s name or byline.
- Begin your film review with an introduction. One of the easiest ways of involving or reader hooked to the review is by asking questions. For example, ”Do you love action-packed films which keep you gripped to your seats?”
- State your compelling opinion about the film and it gives your readers a feel for the film and keeps them go on reading.
- The body of your film review gives some background story you should mention the lead role and the plot of the film briefly.
- The second half of the film review describes the settings of the film.
- In the next paragraph, includes settings and scenes
- Link your film review with your opinion opinion
- Ending paragraph deals with a general recommendation and reasons for the reader to view the film or reject it.
Format of Film Review
|1st paragraph |
|2nd paragraph |
Settings and scenes
Recommendation and reasons